In our capacity of SESAR Deployment Manager, it is essential that we keep SESAR deployment at the forefront of our communication. Our media outreach continues to draw attention to SESAR-related matters in order to highlight the milestones achieved, the efforts done and the ongoing commitment to ATM modernization.
Triggered by the cancellation of the World ATM Congress, our stronger media outreach in the past few months have not only sought to compensate the lost occasion to meet ATM sector stakeholders, but also to maintain lines of communication open and offer more visibility to SESAR deployment. Our online coverage covered both news websites, achieving a reach of 164.2 thousand impressions, as well as Twitter, reaching 131.3 thousand impressions.
Here is an overview of the SDM media coverage in the past few months:
- “Future deployment of SESAR technologies by airports: moving to on-time operations based on digital information sharing” by Airport Business – 25 March
- “Europe’s ATM Modernization champions strive to keep momentum” by Aviation Week – 13 April
- “SESAR: ADS-B transitional regime approved, implementation delayed until 7 December 2020” by CAPA – 30 April
- “Coronavirus delays European ADS-B deadline” by Flight Global – 30 April
- “What’s new with SESAR Deployment Manager?” by Air Traffic Management – 30 April
- “Transitional regime for ADS-B airborne stakeholders approved and implementation deadline postponed by 6 months due to COVID19” by Travel Daily News – 4 May
- “European Commission delays ADS-B Out mandate to December” by Avionics – 5 May
- “European Commission delays ADS-B Out mandate to December” by Top Aviation News – 6 May