Monday 17 September 2018
10:00 – 17:00 CET
Make you understand the objectives of SWIM Governance, cybersecurity, PKI etc. and how these relate to your implementations.
10:00 -10:20 Introduction
- Why SWIM?
- What is SWIM?
10:20-13:00 Service Deployment Environment
- SWIM Governance objectives
- How to become a service provider?
- Service definitions/service descriptions
- How to achieve SWIM Compliance?
- Tracing service payload to the AIRM
- Common PKI (project) and what it can do for you?
- What remains to be done locally?
14:00-16:00 Service Implementation Example
- A-CDM example
- Transition (ESB,..)
- Yellow Profile compliance
- Real code
- PKI example
16:00-17:00 Coordination international and military
- Federal Aviation Authority approach
- European Defense Agency view on cybersecurity