Brussels, Belgium (exact location will be shared with the final agenda)
Make you understand the objectives of SWIM Governance, cybersecurity, PKI etc. and how these relate to your implementations.
All SESAR Implementing Partners.
Focus on technical implementers and implementing project managers
10:00 -10:20 Introduction
- Why SWIM?
- What is SWIM?
10:20-13:00 Service Deployment Environment
- SWIM Governance objectives
- How to become a service provider?
- Service definitions/service descriptions
- How to achieve SWIM Compliance?
- Tracing service payload to the AIRM
- Common PKI (project) and what it can do for you?
- What remains to be done locally?
14:00-16:00 Service Implementation Example
- A-CDM example
- Transition (ESB,..)
- Yellow Profile compliance
- Real code
- PKI example
16:00-17:00 Coordination international and military
- Federal Aviation Authority approach
- European Defense Agency view on cybersecurity