Tuesday 18 September 2018
10:00 – 16:00 CET
Brussels, Belgium (exact location will be shared with the final agenda)
Increase awareness of Extended AMAN amongst implementing stakeholders and promote implementation of Extended AMAN required by PCP IR as defined in DP ed 2017, AF1.1.
Implementing stakeholders identified in the PCP IR (ANSPs and airports).
- Introduction and setting the scene
- Extended AMAN in PCP and DP
- Role of the SESAR Deployment Manager
- Airborne perspective
- Experience from real implementations
- Lesson learned from the US when implementing TBFM
- SWIM services in support of Extended AMAN
- Questions and answers
- Conclusions and recommendations