Questions and Answers page
Please use the search and category filters to find what you’re looking for.
Stakeholders may contact SDM with questions by clicking the Ask question button. The SDM Q&A page will be updated regularly with new questions and answers
- Data Link Services
- INEA CEF Calls 2016
- Previous INEA CEF Calls (2014 and 2015)
- SDM General
- Cooperative Arrangements
- Deployment Programme
- Stakeholders Consultation Platform
You can also find a Glossary here…
- SESAR DEPLOYMENT MANAGER SIGNS MoU WITH MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- Network Manager and SESAR DM formalise strong cooperation at World ATM Congress 2017
- World ATM Congress Deployment slides available here
- SESAR projects recognised in 2017 Single European Sky awards
- SESAR AND PARTNERS @ WORLD ATM CONGRESS
The Proposal(s) to be submitted in response to the CEF Transport Call 2015 is composed of four parts (including their respective annexes) as follows:
– Application Form Part A identifies the main characteristics of the proposal (e.g. brief description of the proposed Action and its activities, contact details and characteristics of the applicants, as well as information related to the funding requested, the transport mode, placement on the network etc.).
– Application Form Part B provides administrative information about the applicants, their designated affiliated entities and their financial capacity.
– Application Form Part C provides information on the compliance of the proposed Action with EU law in the fields of environmental protection, interoperability, state aid, road charging, public procurement, and other sources of EU funding.
– Application Form Part D provides technical and financial information on the Action submitted for funding.
All Implementing Partners who want to participate to the CEF Transport Call 2015 have to prepare and submit to the SDM the information necessary to properly populate the four above mentioned forms according to the SDM Guidelines and INEA indications (including supporting documentation). SDM in its role of coordinator will prepare the overall Forms for the proposal according to the data provided.
|ANSP||Air Navigation Service Provider|
|ATM||Air Traffic Management|
|CEF||Connecting Europe Facility|
|CfP||Call for Proposals|
|DLS||Data Link Services|
|EASCG||European ATM Standards Coordination Group|
|EASA||European Aviation Safety Agency|
|EDA||European Defence Agency|
|ESSIP||European Single Sky Implementation|
|EUROCAE||European Organisation for Civil Aviation Equipment|
|FUA||Flexible Use of Airspace|
|IDSG||Interim Deployment Steering Group|
|INEA||Innovation and Networks Executive Agency|
|MD||Managing Director of the SESAR Deployment Manager|
|NOP||Network Operations Plan|
|NSA||National Safety Authority|
|PDP||Preliminary Deployment Programme|
|PRB||Performance Review Body|
|SESAR||Single European Sky ATM Research|
|SB||Supervisory Board of the SESAR Deployment Manager|
|SCP||Stakeholders’ Consultation Platform of the SESAR Deployment Manager|
|SDM||SESAR Deployment Manager|
|SG||Steering Group of the SCP|
|TS||Thematic Sub-Group (=”Expert Group”) of SCP|